Advantage Lithium Corp. provided an update on activities at the Cauchari JV property located in Jujuy Province.
- CAU07 30 day constant rate pumping test was carried out at a rate of 22 l/s throughout the test; the pumping rate was limited by the construction of the well.
- Results of brine analyses over the 30 days averaged 650 mg/l lithium and 4,970 mg/l potassium with Mg/Li of 2.2:1.
- The 30 day test showed no drawdown in piezometers located above and at the top of the brine body. The dynamic level in the pumping well showed 40 m of drawdown over the test.
- An updated resource estimation is underway and will incorporate the significantly greater drilling depths of the Phase III program just completed.
- Preliminary design of production wellfields is underway for the Feasibility Study, using the results of the long-term CAU07 and CAU11 pumping tests.
President & CEO Mr. David Sidoo commented: “The CAU07 test results confirm the excellent characteristics of the NW Sector for future brine production, both in terms of high lithium concentration and positive aquifer and pumping characteristics. This area was first drilled by Advantage in 2017, having had no previous exploration. We are currently conducting an update of the project resource estimate with results from the recently completed drilling, concurrently with preliminary design of production well fields for the project Feasibility Study. Results to date suggest we have yet to fully define the extent of brine mineralisation, with the Cauchari-Olaroz basin emerging as the most significant lithium brine basin outside of Atacama. We look forward to providing further information to shareholders as activities progress.”