LSC Lithium Corporation announced encouraging progress on exploration and pump testing for its Pozuelos-Pastos Project (“PPG”), located in Salta province. The Company has engaged the internationally recognised engineering consultancy company GHD Limited to undertake a preliminary economic assessment (“PEA”) on this combined PPG Project due to be completed by end of Q4 2018.
- Three of the six planned pump tests have been completed with grades of up to 731mg/l from well SP-2017-10W1.
- 14.394 line km of seismic data acquired along one survey line.
- Construction of access roads and drilling platforms underway for exploration drilling in the north east of the salar.
- Start of deep exploration drill hole PZ-18-01 in the centre of the salar, currently 315.03m.
- Construction of the Pozuelos exploration camp to be completed in August 2018. Camp will be converted to administration offices during operations.
- Updated Mineral Resource expected in Q4 2018.
- Significant progress achieved with drill hole PG-18-01 currently 541.4m. Average downhole grade of 491mg/l from surface to 474.62m depth.
- 15.372 line km of seismic data acquired along six survey lines.
- Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate expected end of Q3 2018.
- Environmental Baseline Studies completed at both salars.
- Ongoing PEA work for completion in Q4 2018.
LSC’s President and CEO Ian Stalker, noted, “The PPG Project is now in full data acquisition phase to support the PEA and the subsequent Prefeasibility Study. Furthermore, the significant progress on the environmental baseline studies will ensure that we can submit our Environmental Impact Statement to the Regulator before year end. We remain on-track for a resource announcement at Pastos Grandes at end of Q3 2018. It is also important to note the added future operational flexibility (blending, pumping options, etc.) and increased scalability of production volumes this combined salar approach gives us at Pastos Grandes and Pozuelos, as well as being much more environmentally appropriate in having one, instead of two, footprints for an operational plant.”
Be the first to comment on "LSC Lithium – Progress on Pozuelos -Pastos Grandes PEA project"