the massive success of the original Latam & Caribbean Oil, Gas & Energy Summit, largest online
oil & gas summit ever organised for the region, hundreds of EPs and service
providers are gathering once again to listen to LatAm & Caribbean’s hottest
available E&P opportunities for 2021, expand their partnerships and
prospect at the 2nd Latam & Caribbean Oil, Gas & Energy Summit on 11th-13th May 2021!
Gold Sponsors: Sproule, Perupetro
Exhibitors: Chinook Consulting Services, United Oil & Gas, Dii Lucrii
Partners: BACC, Welligence, and Plata Energy.
Discover Latin America and the Caribbean’s latest energy opportunities
Last year, over 1100 blocks were presented to 240
companies online, from more than 13 governments, including Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Barbados, Cuba, Jamaica and more.
This year, the summit will be even bigger, with governments and major IOCs presenting their newest opportunities in Licensing Rounds, upcoming large gas projects, LNG transportation, storage, and more, with key investors presenting the latest M&E developments.
The event is an ideal opportunity for oil and gas companies, consultants, seismic, drilling and other service companies to have in-depth discussions and one-to-one private meetings with governments and National Hydrocarbon Agencies from Latin American countries. Secure your place here.
Who is speaking at the 2nd Latam & Caribbean Oil, Gas & Energy Summit?
- Rodolfo Henrique de Saboia, General Director, ANP
- Penelope Bradshaw-Niles Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries, Trinidad and Tobago,
- Daniel Hokama K., General Manager, Perúpetro
- Antonio Vicente Castro, R&D General Manager, Petrobras
- Francisco López Díaz, Undersecretary, Ministry of Energy, Chile
- Carlos Barrientos Gonzales, CEO and General Manager, PetroPeru
- Rodrigo Dalle Fiore, VP Development, Ecopetrol
- Brian Richardson, Manager Oil & Gas, Ministry of Science, Energy & Technology, Jamaica
- Brian Glover, VP Offshore, Staatsolie
- Pablo Gristo, Head of Science at E&P, ANCAP
IN-VR: About the Organiser
IN-VR is the leading organiser of government-backed oil & gas marketing campaigns in the Mediterranean, North Africa, Balkans, Latin America and APAC regions.
We support governments in their journey to become leading energy producers, arranging more than 2200 B2B and B2G meetings annually, leading to new contracts and partnerships all over the world.
Be the first to comment on "Latin America & the Caribbean’s largest oil and gas summit reunites Gas and LNG players with investors online"